Your Ad Here

Thursday 12 April 2012

Valentino Rossi and Ducati

Losail, the Ducati rider, Valentino Rossi, is very concerned with his appearance for the 2012 season. Poor results in the series opener in Losail Circuit, Qatar, making "The Doctor" was its performance can be much worse than last season when he was only one time on the podium.
On Sunday night race at the desert circuit, Rossi is not competitive. Start of sequence-12, seven-time MotoGP world champion was only finished at number 10. In fact, the goal is to get the second row or at least the sixth. In fact, Rossi only rider to compete with the satellite teams and CRT. He can not compensate for his team mate, Nicky Hayden, who finished sixth.
Rossi admitted he could not control the Desmosedici GP12 mount, especially after being touched by Hector Barbera in the early races. He said the incident exacerbated the appearance, in addition because it did not feel comfortable with the bike.
"I am facing a problem in the early races. When we use the new tires, I had difficulty braking," said Rossi told Italian media, Mediaset. "On top of that, I lost four or five seconds after the incident with Barbera. I then get a little better and even at the end of lap times can make the tires wear out faster. However, it's useless, we are competitive difficulties."
"I can not ride this bike, I can not make a difference, can not even keeping pace with Hayden, who before I can do. In theory, with new tires, I should be faster. Nicky did race well than the other Ducati riders," Italian rider said.
According to Rossi, during pre-season testing in Jerez, his position is better because he came in sixth. However, it did not appear at the opening race of this series. "Maybe we'll be worse than last year because we went back down. What can I say? I want to be honest. I can not ride this bike very well, even compared to his fellow Ducati rider."
"Ducati has a problem. I give instructions on where to do, but we can not solve the problem. Unfortunately, I am not an engineer and can not do anything with it. At the very least, the positive aspect is that I did not fall with this chassis. That's the thinggood, "he explained.
About this 2012 season, Rossi also pessimistic. Moreover, he was powerless against the teams' second-class "even though GP12 is experiencing radical change. "I tried to professionals. When Barbera pushed me out, I even consider returning to the pit, but then I endure in order to provide data to our engineers to learn. As such, we will be better," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by AZIFA Themes | Bloggerized by AZIFA - AZIFA Blogger Templates